Build the Perfect Survival Kit
Custom Kits for Adventure, Sport, Travel
By John D. McCann
You need the right kit when things go wrong!
Unexpected emergencies happen everyday to ordinary people. Build the Perfect Survival Kit helps you create a survival kit that is perfect for your everyday needs, whether you're an avid outdoorsman or an average commuter. Survival expert John D. McCann details the eight essential components of every emergency survival kit and then helps you determine how much gear to pack and shows you how to pack it for maximum space and weight efficiency.
- Detailed chapters explaining the eight essential components of a survival kit: fire and light, signaling, water and food, shelter and protection, knives and tools, medical, multi-purpose, and miscellaneous
- Advice for selecting containers for various survival kits
- Packing instructions and guidelines for mini and small survival kits and medium and large survival kits
- Ideas for survival kits to keep you vehicle
- Survival kit recommendations, suppliers for survival kit components
- Recommendations for survival training
||150 b&w photos
||John D. McCann
||6 x 9
|Number Of Pages