You’ll Love This Download If:
- You don't rely on others for your survival
- You're concerned about personal and family preparedness
- You'd rather avoid all the bad "survival" advice out there
Living Ready takes an adult view of the Boy Scout motto of “Be Prepared.” The magazine focus is summed up in the three-word subtitle: Prepared, Skilled, Aware. All survival scenarios—urban, wilderness, disaster or day-to-day life—will be covered. The magazine will also debunk bad survival advice, give better advice in return and provide a common sense approach to live ready and prepared.
- About scout rifles and survival guns
- Emergency radio and communications
- Practical cold-weather survival tips
- True story: How one man capsized and survived in open water
- Bug-out bags and tons of handy tips for 24/7 readiness
Check Out This Free Excerpt:
"One of my friends once said as he looked over his personal library, 'When I have a lot of good books I feel wealthy.' I feel the same way about firewood but different types of firewood have different characteristics. Some burn fast with intense heat and some burn slow and ooze heat throughout the night. Others kick off too many sparks or smoke. Some wood such as hickory or maple, are great for smoking meats while evergreens like pine or spruce will leave your pork chop with a Pine-Sol flavor."