You’ll benefit from this home defense book if:
- You want to learn how to create an effective survival plan in case of an emergency
- You’re looking to develop basic survival skills
- You need to be able to protect yourself and others in emergency situations
Prepared and Armed by Joseph Terry is a key part of a home defense plan for anyone truly preparing for a large-scale emergency. Learn the essentials of emergency situations, like forming a survival group, fortifying a survival retreat, and designating a defensive “fire team” to protect the group and their supplies from intruders. Learn simple principles of team shooting, basic survival skills, and basic first aid.
This survival guide includes specific training exercises, as well as step-by-step instructions to help you develop essential survival skills like team shooting, selecting fire team equipment, and effectively fortifying a house. The ultimate objective of this book is to help you develop command presence and a coordinated defensive front so you can persuade armed invaders to voluntarily leave the scene without anyone firing a shot.
In Prepared and Armed you’ll find:
- Helpful training exercises & step-by-step instructions for surviving emergency situations
- Tips & techniques for developing an effective home defense plan
About the author:
Joseph Terry is a retired Reserve Sergeant with 30 years of service and more than 5,000 patrol hours. He was a member of the police firearms training team for 12 years and trained with SWAT officers in dynamic entry, urban rifle, close-quarters-battle, open ground precision rifle, tactical shotgun and hostage rescue. Terry also has extensive backpacking and wilderness management experience.